Our award-winning contractors will assess your home and recommend the steps to restore the damage caused by a recent flood or fire.
At RTC Restoration, we believe in doing what we can to make your home or commercial restoration project as easy on your budget as possible.
With repairing water losses and fire damage, it’s critical to act swiftly in terms of getting the restoration underway. Starting with an on-site inspection, our industry-leading contractors will analyze the problem in order to recommend the speediest, efficient, and affordable solutions.
We make it easy to get started with just a few simple steps:
1. Call our customer service agents or fill out our online form to schedule a consultation.
2. Allow our contractors to conduct an in-depth analysis of your property.
3. Read through the detailed pricing estimate provided for your approval.
4. Complete any necessary insurance claims.
5. Sit back and relax while we take care of your residential and commercial restoration needs.
Do you still have questions about our Colorado inspection and restoration process? Give our expert crew a call today or fill out our online form to learn more about how the inspection at RTC Restoration works.